Frosty Festival News 2016
Hello fellow festival mappers, it’s only one month to go until the first frost (gasp). Don’t worry it’s not that bad, there is still plenty of festival fun to look forward to this winter and you can always catch an obligatory german sausage at some random German christmas market or a nice hot gin; in moderation of course. If however you are like me and simply wishing for a return to summer here are some random facts to help you breathe in that nostalgic summer vibe.
- At the time of writing this it’s probably only 218 days until the wonderful Gloucestershire Cheese Rolling festival which happened on the 30th May this year.
- Then it will be less than a month until Glastonbury, yay.
- 2016 saw the start of a new festival called Always the Sun in the music city of Guildford.
- Mathrock, Liquid DNB, Grimecore and Death Metal seem to have a presence; well at least where we are anyway.
- Two Door Cinema Club released their third album.
- There were epic mudslides at Leeds.
We will be working hard to keep our Festival dates up to date as soon as they are released so you can plan for next year.
As always tell your friends about us and drop us an email if you have any feedback.
Are you a festival getting ready for next year? Get in touch.